Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Audios and interviews

Monday

I got up before 7:30, anticipating the time change this weekend. I took Methylene blue and put on an NAD patch.

I listened to a tapping audio for Day 7. I paused it to read a Telegram message and got caught up in the comments. They were interesting, but it took up the rest of my morning.

At 10 I went to the new house to clean in the kitchen. Ugg! I cleaned counter tops and the inside of the fridge. After 2 hours I came home and made breakfast. I finished the tapping audio and the associated tapping meditation. Then I started one with Georgi Dinkov on the benefits of carbon dioxide.

I went to the house to clean for another two hours. I cleaned behind the fridge and the stove. I swept up the mouse dirt above the cabinets. I ran the dishwasher. I hand-washed the part of the floor.

I went home and finished the earlier interview and started This Week with Mary and Polly. Chris came home and showed me that his shirt was missing a button. Sigh. I heated some ground beef in the toaster oven and made a salad. Jenni called while I was washing lettuce. She invited me to the Spring Expo. We talked about it for awhile. Then I finished my salad and ate while listening to the first tapping audio for Day 8.

I composed a request for volunteers for the swap shop. I worked on my blog post. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to tap.

No comments: