Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I took a nap!

Tuesday

I woke up early hearing Chris. I did not get up until after 7:30. I listened to Sleep Suite in the den, but ended up turning on an interview on top of it. After 8:30, I took a break to wash up and get dressed and brush my teeth. I added up cleaning hours: $11/hr? Vastly underbid. I made notes for my blog.

At 9:30 I went to the cleaned house for inspection. I re-oiled the sink. I checked around for anything I missed. The inspectors showed up. They asked for a spot-cleaning on windows, but otherwise were impressed. I stopped by Housing to turn in the key.

When I got home, I put Jamie's share of the money in an envelop. I ate some kimchi. I read articles online. There was no reaction to the kimchi. I made and ate breakfast.

At 2, I went to Saronna's house. We played through some hymns from the chapel hymnal. We picked two for Sunday. Keli's husband came to fix the garage door. Her alarm rang and it was time for her to get her kids from school. So I packed up and went home.

I read articles and listened to podcasts. I used the Sleep Suite Rejuvenation to take a nap. It worked well. Then I went in the back to work on the panel stack-n-whack blocks. Chris came home from work. He found me there and guessed I was doing stack-n-whack. I was impressed! As he made supper, I sewed about 8 blocks. I also made a butterfly, our sewing project for this weekend.

Diane texted that she was coming to Dugway tomorrow. Yay! I made and ate supper. I ate something from the back of the fridge. Kinda made my throat swell. I kept an eye on it as I jotted notes for my blog. I also worked on yesterday's post. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. I wonder what we'll do when season 5 is over.

Chris laid out his clothes and got ready for bed. I stayed up to read. Then I put a long cord on my headphones and turned off all the lights. I settled into the recliner and listened to Sleep Suite for some time. I don't know if I fell asleep or not. At some point I got up and went to bed. Can't wait for the new mp3 headphones to arrive.

No comments: