Friday, March 22, 2024

Another juicy day

Thursday

I got up after 8. I got ready for the day. I read e-mail, then went to the company house, hoping to meet the lady in charge. But she had already finished organizing things for the furniture rental people to come get. She had put up two beds and the third bed was stripped so I took off the three duvet covers and put them in the wash.

I went to the library to return SGA and choose our next series. I chose Walker Texas Ranger. As I was checking out, Jenni came in and asked if Bible study was in the library because no one was at the club. I said no but I would go home and check my messages.

When I got home, I had a message from Ginger saying she would be late to Bible study. I texted it to Jenni, then rescheduled the celery juicing with Michelle. I went to the club to meet them. Kim came too. We read and discussed chapter 4 of Esther.

Afterward, I invited Jenni to join us for celery juice. I went home and juiced a cup of celery. I drank it. Then Jenni and Michelle came. Michelle had more celery. We juiced it all and they each got a cup or more of the juice. We discussed doing it again tomorrow. And other dietary practices. They stayed and talked until Chris came home for lunch. But he didn't stay long. And we continued to talk. I told them I needed to eat breakfast. And they stayed while I made it and ate it.

Then I remembered I had to change out the laundry at the company house. So we all left. I threw the duvet covers in the dryer and put sheets in the washer. I went home and listened to the end of The Highwire. Then I went back to put the next load in, but I had forgotten to turn on the dryer. So I turned it on, put the wet sheets on top and threw the last load in.

I went to the commissary for more celery for tomorrow. I stopped at the company apartment to check it out. I took my groceries home and jotted notes for my blog. I went back to the beginning of The Highwire to see what I missed. Then I went back to the company house to put the duvel covers back on. 1Hr of cleaning and duvet re-covering.

I tapped with an audio. I threw tumbleweeds out of the back yard. I drank some whey, then went to the Bushcraft Cooking class: we made orange cake, a pizza roll and a banana with melted cheese and chocolate chips.

When I got home, I cut open the chocolate orange and ate it. I did another tapping round with Brad. I posted for Math Morning. Could be interesting tomorrow because the school principal sent out an e-mail about it. I worked on my blog post for yesterday.

We watched the first episode of Walker Texas Ranger. It was really long. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read messages.

No comments: