Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Dimmer LED's

Monday

I got up at 8:30, having woken up several times but stayed in bed hoping to go back to sleep. I took supplements and brushed. I sent messages by text and messenger. I read articles online. I ran to the swap shop to open it for Kim since someone locked it after we were there yesterday.

At 11, I met Jamie at the latest house. We talked for a bit. I oiled the sink and it looked so much better. Then she worked on the leaves and I mopped all the floors and out the door. We talked a little longer, then I went home. It was after 12:30. I fixed breakfast and resumed listening to Mercola talk about the silent epidemic of excess iron.

Two men came at 1 to put dimmer switches on the LED lights. I had been told that wasn't possible, but I guess it is. I read e-mail as they worked. Later I went to Housing to make an appointment for inspection. I took a piece of liver to Michelle so she could try it. We went for a long walk with her dog.

I went by the swap shop to make sure it was locked. I came home and got on the internet. Then I got a message from someone who wanted to pick up a baby thing at the swap shop. So I ran over there and opened it. I worked on cleaning the windows in the swap shop doors. They came, they looked around and got what they wanted, then left. I finished up and went home.

I checked e-mail. I got my own supper. I went to band practice at the chapel. Saronna brought her kids and Keli came to play piano. We had a good time playing Palm Sunday and Easter hymns.

I got home around 8. I worked on my blog post about Sunday. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. Chris got ready for bed and I stayed up to listen to some interviews.

No comments: