Sunday, March 31, 2024

I broke the kitchen faucet

Saturday

I got up around 8. I took the special probiotic. I signed into Gene Monterastelli's Zoom on Resistance. I followed it till 10:30, then went to Michelle's house for celery juice. She was not there, so I juiced all the celery that was left: enough for her mother, for me and for Michelle to have later. I stopped by the post office and picked up the mail.

I went home and gave the mail to Chris. He was talking to Michele who was filling out some job application. It went long, so I listened to the Zoom link again.

At noon, I started making breakfast. Right as I finished, the zoom call took a 15 minute break. I ate while listening to some podcast. Then I paused that when Zoom was active again. Chris roasted bacon in the oven. I beat three eggs and made cheese squares. The Zoom call ended at 2. I found other talks to listen to.

At 4 I went to the company apartment to finish cleaning the kitchen. Jamie had unplugged the stove. Sadly, the kitchen faucet, which was hard to manipulate anyway, came apart when I tried to turn off the water. Somehow I got the water to stop. Then I had to use the bathroom sink for cleaning. I called Jamie and she came over. She couldn't fix it either. We made a plan for Monday morning. She left and I finished the kitchen. I decided to leave my cleaning materials there because it is close to an apartment we are signing for Monday afternoon.

I came home. Chris was cooking mushrooms. I read e-mail. When the mushrooms were ready, I ate some with the ground beef. I also made a salad. Then I listened to the next podcast. Finally I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of WTR. Then he went to bed, with a book. I stayed up to read a little, then settle in the recliner with a sleep story. However, after 40 minutes, it reverted to just very faint music. I turned it off and went to bed.

No comments: