Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Old mp3 headphones vs new mp3 headphones

Tuesday

I got up around 7:30. Nature saw to that. I cut a piece out of an old red shirt to cover the nightlight. I will appreciate that at 11pm. I used my new Trifield meter to measure the electrical field coming off my new headphones. I also measured the old headphones. They are about the same, but the location of the field is different. One is at the back of the head, and the other is in the earbuds.

I watched some neck rotation videos, and other podcasts. I tried eating a piece of bread to see if I would react to it. I listened to Mike Adams talk about Oregon using CAFO laws to put small farmers out of business.

I made and ate breakfast. I listened to the next episode of the long tapping video. I cleaned out the two vacuums from the library. I think they work fine.

I watched the quilt guild meeting on Zoom. I had a panel with me to show, but Zoom could not find my camera so there was nothing to show. Other people had nice things to show. The program was about quilted garments.

I made a salad for supper. I walked to the post office to get the mail because the weather was so nice. When I got back, I ate the salad. I started reading e-mail, then that e-mail disappeared, leaving the next one in its wake. I hadn't touched anything! Chris came over to look. And that e-mail disappeared. Chris said it might be one of the open tabs. I closed some of them.

I posted to my blog. We watched two episodes of SGA. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read. Then I took an old mp3 player and attached headphones to it. I used it in bed, but got tangled in the wires. It did not put me to sleep.

No comments: