Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Jamie comes to move furniture

Tuesday

I got up soon after 7. I drank a dose of Dr. Biome and got dressed. I read e-mail, then took the regular supplements. I read more e-mail, then parsed supplements for the week. I put together an order for more supplements, but the Swansons website would not cooperate.

At 10:30 I went to Michelle's house for celery juice. I cleaned for an hour at the company house, then went home for lunch. I was able to submit the Swansons order. I read e-mail and Telegram messages.

I spent two hours at the apartment, and got shocked by the stove and range hood when I touched them with wet hands. Saronna came over, loaded a basket with the food and helped me put the blue mattress on the bed. I put some kitchen stuff in a box for the swap shop.

I went to the company house to get the stepladder. Jamie called and said she would like to get started carrying stuff to the swap shop tonight. I put sheet sets together and bound each one in a pillowcase. There were lots of cases and flat sheets left over. I took some stuff from the kitchen so Jamie could take the rest.

I dropped off the swap shop key, just then realizing I could have left it in the house for her. I went home where Chris was making his supper. I told him about the stove. He said to send an e-mail about it to his work address. I jotted notes for my blog. I made a list of my cleaning hours so far, leaving out sorting stuff for donation to the swap shop. I tried to log into Arma but it would not accept my password.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of WTR. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to listen to a bedtime story. I don't think I fell asleep. After what seemed like an hour, I paused it and went to bed.

* The celery juice club *

No comments: