Sunday, March 24, 2024

Incomplete sets

Saturday

I got up after 8. I took the second dose of Dr.Biome. I read messages for half an hour, then took my regular supplements. Faye sent me a link to Dull Men's Club where they were talking about how the long months/short months of the calendar line up with the white keys/black keys on the piano, starting with F. Very interesting comments.

I got dressed. I parsed out a week's worth of breakfast mix. I went to Michelle's house where the three of us juiced celery and drank it. We had our picture taken. I went home. Chris gave me a massage. We talked for awhile, then took our showers. I made and ate breakfast.

I went to the company house to clean around 1:40. I worked in the empty bedrooms and the bathrooms. A man came to visit who had lent the furniture, washer, dryer etc to the company. I thought he was going to take it all, but he didn't. I asked him for a list of what had been rented.

Saronna came by with a wagon and her boy. They loaded it with food, went home to unload, and came back for more. I told them to get some of the cleaners and shampoo and stuff. After they left, I went through the list to make sure we had all the rental stuff ready to go. I noted what was missing. Then I went to the apartment to look for them. I did find a mug, but nothing else that went with the sets.

I went home to look for white wash cloths that might match the missing ones. I also went to the swap shop, but did not find matching mugs or silverware. Then I went back to the company house to return the mug and match up sheet sets.

The rental man came back. We talked. He really didn't care about matching sheets and towels. He asked if I knew anyone who wanted to buy the furniture. I suggested advertising on the Dugway 24/7 page. I also told him he could leave stuff for the swap shop.

I went home. I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. Then we dressed the bed with clean sheets. Chris went to bed, but I stayed up to watch a tapping video. Then I went to bed.

No comments: