Saturday, March 23, 2024

Shopping in town

Friday

I got up after 8, got dressed, and took one Dr Biome. It's a probiotic. I bought enough of them for one month. I went to the company house to throw the last load in the dryer. Then I went to the chapel for Math Morning. Casey came to help but no students came. We talked about math, physics, climate change, etc. At 10 we locked up and left.

I went by the apartment to pick up towels and bedding. I brought it home and started a load in the washer. The ladies came over for celery juice. It took both packages of celery for 3 cups.

After they left, I cleaned up and started breakfast. I listened to a QnA with Dr. Ealy. After eating, I went to the company house to see if the furniture had been taken. I also dropped off some laundered bedding.

When I got back, Chris was home. We got ready and went to Tooele, listening to a new book on CD. It made me sleepy. We shopped at Luckey's and then Melanie's. After Macey's, we went back to base. We stopped at the commissary for a few things, then went home. We brought the groceries in. I laid down, hoping to sleep, but it didn't work. I took the rest of the towels and some boxes to the company house. I folded what was in the dryer. The furniture was still there. Sigh.

When I got home, Chris was making supper. There was asparagus, mushrooms and sweet potatoes. I also ate some liver and cheese squares. I read e-mail and Telegram messages. I worked on my blog.

Then I got ready for game night. I had already given the water jug to Michelle. I just packed the juicer and a bottle of magnesium tea. When I got there, she put the game on. We talked as I played.

I linked from Serenia back to Tomahna to read a journal about Serenia. Then I linked back to Serenia. I walked around, getting lost at every turn. But then I started running into figures who gave me clues as to what to do next. When 11pm came around, I was trying to give a bubble to a water sprite. I saved the game. We talked until 11:30, then I went home and to bed.

No comments: