Thursday, March 7, 2024

Dusting; something I rarely do

Wednesday

I got up before 7:30. I made coffee and did exercises. I watered all the plants. I meditated and tapped. Then I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I took some extra time to dust. Then I vacuumed the carpets and took a shower.

I told the yoga teacher that I wasn't coming. Michelle invited me to the gym to work out. I communicated with someone offering to volunteer at the swap shop, then realized it was 1:30. I jumped in my car and headed to the gym.

She got me started on lifting weights. We ended with the usual leg workout. She talked about her job. Then we went to her house. She had gotten goat milk for me. I took the 4 bottles home and put them in the fridge.

I opened a young coconut and drank the water. I finished the tapping audios for today. Michelle texted me a link to an MP3 headphone that did not have bluetooth. It sounded great, but when I tried to order it, they only took payments through Paypal.

Chris came home from work, then went to Mass. I listened to Tucker interview a psychologist. Then I started the next set of tapping audios.

After finishing the first one, I took a break to put the clean dishes away. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. Chris finished watching whatever movie was on his laptop, then went to bed. I stayed up to listen to brain wave entrainment Sleep Suite on my laptop, then I went to bed.

No comments: