Sunday, March 10, 2024

Cleaning the sink

Saturday

I got up at 7:30, took supplements, and watched the Myst IV walkthrough long enough to figure out the rules of the puzzle I needed to solve. Makes a lot more sense now. Then, I got dressed and went to the company house to get the laundry started.

When I got home, Chris was talking to Michele over the computer. They were going to watch a movie 'together'. I got on my laptop to read e-mail messages and articles. I could hear that the movie wasn't working out. So instead they watched Mike play a game. When that was over, Chris gave me a massage, then took his shower and I took mine.

I went back to the company house to change out the laundry. I went home and made breakfast and ate while reading.

I went to the new house to put cleaner on the sink. Then I went back to the company house to put the last load in the dryer. I came home for an hour, then went back. I was surprised that the dryer wasn't done. But I cleaned the bathrooms till it was. Then I dressed the beds. I swept and mopped the floors.

After that, I went to the other house. The cleaner hadn't done anything. The only thing that even kind of worked was the paint scraper, and it scratched the surface. I washed the windows in the screen door. I tried to get a hold of Jamie, but she wasn't answering.

On the way home, I stopped at the swap shop with my little bucket of cleaners. I scraped the tape off of the doors and gave them a good cleaning. It took an hour, but they looked so much better!

When I got home, Chris had finished cooking liver and mushrooms. I washed my hands and ate it with rice. I jotted notes for my blog. I made a salad and listened to a presentation on gut microbes and probiotics. I finished my blog post and made tea.

We watched two episodes of SGA: the last of season 4 and the first of season 5. Afterward, we dressed the bed with clean sheets. Chris turned in and I stayed up to order a remote and finish listening to something.

No comments: