Tuesday, March 19, 2024

She and me and Broadway

Monday

I got up after the 7:30 alarm. I got dressed and took supplements. I watered the plants. I read e-mail and listened to the audios that came with them. I parsed out supplements for the next week, and set aside the empty bottles for reordering.

The library messaged me that they needed a vacuum so I took one over and brought back what didn't work. Chris was home for early lunch. He gave me copies of the math flyer. I took them to Saronna to give to the principal.

I went home, made and ate breakfast. I watched interviews, and read messages. I chose hymns for Palm Sunday and Easter. The current hymnal doesn't have the great Easter songs so I chose alternates. I scanned them into my computer and enlarged them and printed them out.

I listened to a long tapping video. I opened a package to find a Trifield meter. It measures electric, magnetic, and RF radiation. I disbursed project items related to the strawberry. I looked for the triangle piles from Project Night but they were no where to be found. I sewed hexagons leftover from the project. I had supper: liver and salad.

Before 7, I went to band practice at the chapel. I looked for project triangles there, but with no luck. What could have happened to them? I found some Broadway books with a piano score, so I took the into the sanctuary.

At 7:05 Keli came and no one else. So the two of us played Broadway tunes for half an hour. It was so much fun! Then we practiced two hymns for Easter. She agreed to play for the Easter service.

I came home, worked on my blog, and made tea. We watched two episodes of SGA. Chris went to bed. I read a little bit online, then tried reading a book with the red lamp. Nope. It was much easier with the incandescent lamp, but it was giving off an electrical field so I didn't get too close to it, according to the meter. It also registered off-the-scale RF pulses coming from the router, which is next to the TV. Around 11, I shut the book and went to bed.

No comments: