Saturday, March 16, 2024

Baking snacks for tomorrow

Thursday

I woke up early. But I stayed in bed hoping to go back to sleep until about 8. I got up and did stuff. I checked e-mail. I ate some walnuts. I got dressed and went to Bible study at the Community Club. Diane came as well. So did Summer and Saronna.

Afterward, Diane and I went to the swap shop so she could get stuff for tomorrow. Then I went home. I made breakfast and watched The Highwire. He talked about geoengineering. Chris came home for lunch.

At 2:30 Diane came over and helped me make a flyer for Math Morning to go in the school. Towards the end, Michelle and Jenni showed up. Then we all went to the gym to walk the track. We walked and talked a long time.

Then we went to Michelle's house so she could give Jenni and Diane some essential oil drops. We talked again. We decided we need snacks for tomorrow's trip so Diane drove me home so I could get started. I started whipping eggs for seed crackers and someone called me about a cleaning job. After the call, I finished the recipe and put it in the oven for an hour. Chris came home from work. I told him I was going to take a nap while they baked.

I called up the Rejuvenation audio and settled into the recliner with a towel over my eyes. Sadly it only ran for half an hour. But I was drowzy and comfortable so I kept hoping to sleep. Then Chris dropped a bottle and it shattered on the floor. I got up and found him a dustpan. He swept up the pieces.

I posted announcements to the Dugway Facebook pages for Math Morning, sewing, and Project Night. When the seed crackers were done, I turned off the oven. I read some e-mail, then whipped up some cheese squares, but smaller than usual because we only had two containers of cheese.

I put the cheese in to bake. I ate some liver for supper and tried the seed crackers. I listened to New World Next Week. When I pulled the cheese squares out, I ate the crusts. I heated tea and we watched two episodes of SGA. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read.

No comments: