Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Townhall

Tuesday

I got up after 7 and got ready for the day. I posted to Facebook, looking for volunteers for the swap shop. I started one of the tapping audios left from last night. I used the time between tappings to look up numbers for the list of hymns that Jenni gave me.

Facebook logged me off. I tried to get back on to see if anyone responded, but my password didn't work. I tried changing to a new one, but that didn't work. They sent codes to my e-mail but those didn't work. They promised to send codes to my phone, but those didn't arrive. Then I got an e-mail saying my account was shut down due to suspicious activity. I was given a link to respond to that, and I did, not particularly politely.

So, I thumbed my nose at Facebook and went to the house to clean for two hours, finishing the kitchen and utility room. except for the kitchen floor.

I came home for breakfast. Chris came home for lunch with a package. It held vacuum cleaner belts. Saronna texted to say she couldn't play today. Steve called to offer help at the swap shop. Then I spent way too much time looking for a new pair of mp3 headphones without bluetooth. The only one I found had only 256mb of storage.

I went back to the house to clean. Jamie was there and we talked for awhile. Then we cleaned in separate places. She moved stuff to her trailer and took it to … the swap shop? Idk, but I finished what I planned to do and she didn't come back. So I went home.

I heated beef and beets in the toaster oven and made a salad. Chris was home a little early, but rushed through supper so he could go to the town hall. I rushed through my supper too, but left later.

I parked and walked in with the new librarian. Then I sat with the colonel's wife. The colonel, CSM, GM and deputy GM sat up front. They chaired the meeting and answered questions. Department heads talked about slides shown on the big screen. It was slated for an hour but went 2 and a half hours. Afterward, I went to the moderator of the FAcebook page to apologize, but she said she never got the responses.

When we got home, I heated tea. I uploaded a pic of the eagle panel to the kaleidoscope program to see how it would do as a stack-n-whack and what size the pieces should be. Chris changed out DVD players because he had trouble getting the DVD to load. But the new(er) one did not have a remote control. Then we watched one episode of SGA. He went to bed, but I stayed up to blog and tap.

No comments: