Monday, March 4, 2024

Oatmeal cookies

Sunday

I got up around 8. I pulled two bananas from the freezer. I took my morning supplements and watered the tower garden. I listened to the next day of tapping audios. I made more breakfast mix, then made up a week's worth of supplements.

I squeezed the banana from the skins and mixed it with oatmeal. I threw in some vanilla, salt, pecans, etc. I put the cookies in the oven. Then, because Chris had pulled out the bread machine, I filled the container with bread ingredients.

I made breakfast, and ate while listening to the next tapping audio. I realized the bread machine didn't sound right so I checked and I had forgotten the liquid. There was no milk, but I found whey in the fridge so I used that.

I got dressed for church. I took the cookies and large print hymns with me. When I went in the chapel, I complimented the men on how clear the sidewalk was. I put the cookie box on the table. I unpacked my trombone. I chatted with the chaplain. A few other people came. Then he led us in three praise songs. I had heard one of them before.

He preached on Nehemiah. Then Saronna came up front and we played two of the large print hymns. Then he prayed and the service was over. I chatted with Saronna as people ate cookies and left. The chaplain asked for the recipe. Then we left. When I got to my car, the windshield was covered in snow, but it wasn't snowing. The snow must have come from the roof of the car. Luckily, the wipers made short work of it.

When I got home, it was almost 3. Chris was not gaming because John couldn't make it after having a sleepless night. I changed my clothes. I finished the last tapping audio for Day 6. I finished watching the RFK jr, movie, too.

I suggested to Chris that we call Jessica and Gabriel. But they did not answer. I listened to Sayer Ji talk about eating to cure cancer, about 2 hours. Then I took pics of my panel project. I downloaded bwe files to my mp3 headphones. I worked on my blog.

We watched two episodes of SGA. Chris laid out his clothes and went to bed. I stayed up to read.

No comments: