Friday, March 29, 2024

Storytelling

Thursday

I woke up around 8, not having woken at all while Chris was getting ready for work. Very rare. I stayed in bed until 8:30. I took the probiotic. I checked e-mail.

I went to the company house to clean, for almost an hour. Then I went to Bible study at the Community Club. Afterward, I went back to cleaning. But Jamie was there and we did more talking than cleaning.

After noon, I went home for breakfast and to watch The Highwire. Chris was there and said he was going to read books to kids at the library. So when breakfast was done, I went over there. I was expecting lots of kids, but only Saronna's two youngest attended. I took pics and sat for two of the books. Then I went home to finish listening to The Highwire.

At 4 I went back to the company house and did windows, doors, and baseboards until 6:30. I went home and got my math flyer, then went to the library to make color copies. But she said they didn't have the capability to make color copies.

I put the last of the stew beef in the toaster oven to heat. Then I made and ate a salad. When the beef was done, I ate that while reading e-mail. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of WTR. After that, Chris went to bed. I stayed up to listen to a podcast. Then I put on a sleep video and laid out on the recliner, hoping to fall asleep. When it was over, I went to bed.

No comments: