Saturday, June 25, 2011

EFT presentation

I woke up early, but it was a surprise since I went to bed quite late. I checked my e-mail, woke Chris up, and took a shower. Then I had breakfast, and read for a little while. Around noon I left for the Seobinggo subway station. I read for a while, until Helen arrived. We took the next train to Yongsan station. It is a very confusing station, but between the two of us we managed to find the train to Daebang. When we got there, it was raining hard and I was glad to have my umbrella. I had printed the directions to Seoul Women's Plaza and we had no trouble finding it. Once inside we discovered that it is quite nice, with a pool in the basement and a workout center on the first floor. But we went to the 4th floor to find our conference room. It was empty, but not for long. Robin showed up and encouraged us to find a quick lunch. So we did, collecting another woman on the way. We found a place nearby and the third woman ordered for us. It turned out to be a black bean sauce over noodles. It was good, but we didn't have time to finish it. We got back to the conference room at the stroke of two. Betsy opened the meeting with a few words about the new meeting place, and then she introduced me. I explained EFT to the group until three. Then we took a break for water, etc. At 3:15 I showed a video clip of Gary helping a woman clear her jaw pain. And then we discussed the 9 gamut procedure, and went through a tapping sequence for the feeling of overwhelm. I was encouraged to stop short of 4pm so those in a hurry could leave. The ladies were very nice, asked good questions, and presented me with a bundle of tea. Then they took pics of the whole group, and they put on some music and we danced. One by one people left, and several of us walked back to the subway together. Only Helen and I got on the Yongsan train. From there we were able to find the train to Seobinggo. I got off there, and she kept going. I walked home. I talked to Chris and Michele for a bit, checked e-mail, ate supper, watched an old movie, did a few Sudoku puzzles, and now am ready for bed.

No comments: