Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Relaxing day

I awoke, looked at e-mail, had breakfast. Cecily did a load of wash. I finished ironing the last of the dark fabrics, and wrote up the guild minutes for May. Al and I took out the recyclables. Then I went to the thrift shop. Not only did we have too many boxes of books, I also had to sort through a large bag of cassette tapes, and a large bag of patterns. But I was able to handle most of it by 3. I left soon after. Even though it was trying to rain, I sat on the grass near my car and read part of a Redwall book. It is Michele's favorite series. Around 4 I headed home. I put all the light fabrics in the washer. But then got lost in a conversation with my family and forgot to dry it when it finished washing. It hit me after supper and I threw it in the dryer, hoping no mosquitoes would come in near the dryer hose. When the fabrics were almost dry, I folded them and laid them in my sewing room. I didn't feel like ironing, so I sat on the bed and did a 12x12 Sudoku. Suddenly it was time for bed.
* Cactus farm on Jeju *

No comments: