Friday, June 10, 2011

An enjoyable day at home

I woke up before the alarm went off. But then I decided to listen to one track of my CD and it put me back to sleep. So I got up late. I had breakfast with e-mail. Michele left for college. At lunch time I took a break to iron all the fabric that has been waiting for days. The top ones were dry but the rest were still damp. While ironing I watched Riverworld. It didn't make a lot of sense 'cause I missed the beginning. Michele came home around three. I 'filmed' her showing off the purse for the purse class. If all goes well, it will be part of this posting. Chris came home a little early. The 59 minute rule was invoked. I took a shower and did three Sudoku puzzles. Then I fixed myself a spinach salad with olive oil and lemon juice dressing. We watched "The Last Templar", which was pretty good, even if some of it did not make sense, or was inaccurate. It was a long movie, and just ended.

No comments: