Saturday, June 11, 2011

Too much internet

As I sit here, it is after 11:30. I have just finished watching an almost 2-hour internet video on Dr. Burzynski's antineoplaston cancer therapy. The FDA fought his use of his patented antineoplastons and then partnered with a drug company to file their own patent, which somehow was granted.
And now I am trying to remember what else I did today. It seems like far too much of it was spent on the computer. I did read an actual book for an hour or so. And I put together some sample pieces for the continuation of the purse class next week. And oh yes, it took me several hours to make another CD of affirmations, BWE, music, and sleep suggestions. Maybe this one will be more effective than the last one.
* Here is a pic of the botanical gardens in Jeju *

No comments: