Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bought a car


We slept in a little this morning, then got up to have breakfast and read e-mail. The beautification commission was still out, finding more sheds to take away. I sat outside for an hour in the sun. First I finished my book, and then I did 45 minutes of Sudoku puzzles. After lunch we went to the used car place. We bought the Jetta wagon and it felt like the right decision. We drove back in our separate cars. Then Chris took me to Publix. He wanted to get his special coffee, but they did not have the package he wanted. But we got a small notebook for my new car and a few other things. When we got back, Chris put chicken thighs in the oven. I used the remaining daylight to sew and iron small pieces into larger ones. When supper was ready, I quit, and we ate. Then I called my Dad and talked to him for a bit. I researched nearby sources of organic beef on the internet. Chris was watching Dvd's on his computer, so I plunked in season 6 of Monk, borrowed from the library. It was funny, and I like the theme song. I did not realize how long the DVD was, and now it is midnight.

No comments: