Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cold, but sunny


It did not rain today, but it was windy and sunny. I tried sitting outside barefoot and had to wear a coat in the blowing wind. Chris took the day off. He put my new tag on my car. Most of our time was spent on our computers. I answered e-mail and watched a few video clips. I placed another order of supplements. I took a long walk in the late afternoon but before the sun set. I started reading a book called "Sarah", as in the wife of Abraham. It is pretty good. We skyped Michele after supper. She is doing fine. She made a crockpot of cabbage soup and is eating it every night for supper. She says next week is chicken soup. I am glad it isn't night after night of Ramen. When we hung up, it was time for Big Bang Theory. We enjoyed that. Then I flipped through the channels, settling on a show about tsunamis. But then we found more episodes on BBT on another network, and that lasted for two hours. Chris set his alarm for 5:30 (daylight comes early here) so we can pack (not enough light after dark) for our trip to Augusta.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one of the backyard of the house we will be renting. *

No comments: