Monday, November 28, 2011

Lazy Sunday

After I last posted, all we did was read e-mail. It was a rainy day and I was waiting for the rain to stop, but what happened was darkness fell. It came as a great surprise. I hadn't realized it was so late. We took a shower (to conserve water) and dressed to go to the store. Chris looked up the address for Kroger because that is where we got raw organic cheese. He typed it into the GPS. When we got to the store, they had everything on our list except the cheese. I had to get another kind. It wasn't the same Kroger that we went to last time. Oh well. We picked up a rotisserie chicken for supper. I made a salad with spinach and sprouts. After supper, I watched TV while listening to some audio files. We stumbled on a CSI marathon and got hooked. It is way past our bedtime, but the Gibbs goes on.

No comments: