Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Errands

The morning passed with the usual activities including breakfast and e-mail.  I read about the conflict in Portland Oregon where the people voted against fluoridating the water supply but the town council voted for it anyway.  I also saw a video called Run From the Cure.  It's about cancer patients in Canada told they have no hope left by their doctors but they were able to CURE their cancer with hemp oil.  They want to share their knowledge and produce hemp oil but the powers that be keep shutting them down. I also took care of a few small errands: brought in the shirt with lemon juice that sat in the sun to get tomato juice spots out; collected seeds from my four o'clock plants (seemed like a good idea at the time); watered the seedlings; swept the porch; made a loaf of bread for Chris' lunches; cleared the dishes in the sink and washed the larger ones. MaryAnn Skyped me for awhile.  We chatted about the short sex life of male black widow spiders.  (Date night = movie, make-out, dinner with him as the main entree.  The females are not into long relationships.)  I thought Chris had taken the spider to work so when I sunbathed I was relaxed.  Yesterday I kept interpreting every sensation as spider feet.  I vacuumed the floors in the hall and bathroom.  I finished sewing black corners on all the stack and whack blocks.  Now I need to find the pic of the order I had them in.  Chris came home while I was cutting corner blocks for the sashing.  He made asparagus and fish for supper.  After supper we watched episodes of NCIS.  The last one ended with Palmer holding an eyeball up to the MTAC scanner and triggering it to open.  It did not say "To be continued..." but obviously there is an explanation yet to come.  I will not explain what we did after watching TV, but it did not involve posting to my blog.
* I don't have a pic from yesterday so here is one from the party Friday night.  *

No comments: