Friday, September 7, 2012

This is not a crime scene photo...

... unless sunbathing is a crime. It was a hot day. After exercise, breakfast and e-mail, I cut charm squares, and sewed strips while listening to two audios. Then I had a bite for lunch and sunbathed in the back yard. I came in to cool off, but later went out to mow and rake. The mower ran out of energy before I finished the short ditch. I plugged it back in, and returned to sewing. When I finished my strip set, I crosscut it and sewed the new strips to the old project. But my seam allowances are slightly different. I was afraid this might happen. Chris came home and changed clothes. When I came up, we ate salad for supper. He played a late game with the voices. I practiced my trombone. I tried out the chime craft for Sunday School next week. It called for washers, and I know I have a pack of mixed ones, but could not find it. I found two old ones, but they weren't impressive or effective. Can lids worked much better. I sent word to the person in charge of Sunday School to see if she had any, or knew of any at the church. Then I spent most of the rest of the evening doing Sudoku puzzles while listening to Chris' game.

No comments: