Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting squared away

Before having breakfast, I got a little exercise running on the rebounder. I started an audio. The first one was on numerology. I love numbers, but just can't see how reducing one's name to digits can reflect on one's inner self. I started the bread machine and took out the recyclables. I checked my e-mail and found the following tidbit: suntanning your armpits reduces the smell. I went downstairs to sew. I finished sewing all the strips into pairs and pressed them. Then I put on my bathing suit for a little soak in the sun. The bugs did not bother me as much today as they usually do. I came in for water and a Sudoku puzzle. Then I went out to do a little yard work. I picked up sticks and limbs in the yard. I dug out entrance to the culvert. Then I dug out the trench in front of the carport. I was able to move all but one of the trench covers. Half of the dirt went into the flower bed on the right, and the other half went onto the bare
spots in the back yard. I came in for a much needed shower. After I dressed, I went down to get the stack of charm squares and lay them on the table on the patio. I took a picture so I could remember which fabrics were in the stack. I am going to send them to a friend and I may send more at another time. Chris came home while I was cleaning up. I looked to see if there were any scraps that didn't contribute a square. I cut a few more. Then I went up for supper. Chris hardboiled the duck eggs for me. I fixed a big salad. Then I tweezed my eyebrows and practiced my trombone. I even cut a few more charm squares before Chris was ready for MASH. We finished season 8 and started season 9. Then it was 10 and Chris went to bed.

No comments: