Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Can't face the ornaments

I was up late again last night, which me late getting up. With Chris not here, I have nothing to wake me up. I put cards in the mail, then settled in to read e-mail. I took some time to exercise and eat breakfast. I practiced my trombone. While listening to audios, I worked on the Charlie Brown and Lucy ornaments for Sunday School. I have all the pieces cut out, but now I need to draw the faces, and I am not looking forward to that. I called my dad and my phone died while talking to Mom. I raked leaves for an hour in the front yard. It was sad how little ground I cleared in that hour. But at least the weather was cooperative. The audio I listened to outside was one in the dental series. They are very interesting audios, and debunk a lot of mainstream ideas. Fluoride is a big no-no, especially in drinking water. It makes your teeth and bones strong but in a brittle way, and calcifies your pineal gland. Sugar in your blood stream can cause tooth decay, even if the sugar never touched your teeth. Your mouth is a picture of the health of your body. Your teeth are alive, and having a root canal is like leaving a dead organ in your body. It becomes a breeding place for bacteria for all kinds of diseases, including breast cancer, heart disease and even leprosy. Up until we as a civilization started farming, most of our calories came from animal fat, and we thrived on it. After having some chicken for supper, I set out 7 empty pill bottles and made daily servings of supplements for the next week. Then I went to choir practice. Mostly we practiced music for Christmas Eve, when I won't be here. There was green binding in my box, as well as two months worth of newsletters. When I got home, I called Dad, who was just leaving his choir practice. I asked what music they were going to play for Christmas Eve, and the choir director gave him a book of carols. I have seen it before and it is easy to sightread. I will be there for Christmas. I called Cathy and we talked about a quilt top that I want her to quilt. She gets her new Statler tomorrow. Its so exciting. I'm a little jealous. She wants to go to Paducah this year, too. So we will have to get a group together and rent a house. It will be so much fun. So now I am going to detox in a magnesium and baking soda bath and go to bed - BEFORE it gets really late.

No comments: