Friday, December 14, 2012

Here's the hat

I slept in late this morning and I don't know why. My ankle was bothering me so I limped to the kitchen. I suppose it didn't like the exercises I did Wednesday, but it never said a word while I was doing them. I started with e-mail, and then had breakfast. I put ice in a bag for my ankle. It took some of the swelling down. I got the paraffin bath out of the box to find the directions, but there weren't any. I tried to find them on the internet with no luck. So I e-mailed the lady who sold it to me over ebay. Now she is looking, too. I did another internet search for paraffin refills. These things can be quite expensive. After lunch I went outside to trim the grass at the edge of our property. It was good that I could sit while doing it. Later I did some raking to round out an hour. Then I picked some leaves of collard, chard and radish for a salad. Chris came home early while I was fixing the salad. He made himself a burrito and put beans in a bowl to soak for tomorrow. I sat in the den to work on the hat. See pic. Then we watched two Richard Sharpe movies. A roach crawled out to watch, too, but Chris got him. Before we went to bed, I took another pic of Chris' rash so we could see if it is getting better. The consensus is yes. Sorry, I promised him I would not post those pics.

No comments: