Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hooking again

I followed my usual morning routine. I played an audio the whole time. And there were enough for the whole day. After breakfast I made tea for my scoby. It'll need two weeks to properly ferment. I soaked a package of coconut flakes in hot water for an hour, listening to another audio. Then I used the blender to make milk from it. While it was blending, I practiced my trombone. I googled restaurants, culture starter, holistic dentists and Amish doughnuts. Put on another audio. I crocheted two scarves; one from each end of the same skein so they would be equal in length. I went out to rake leaves in my bare feet, but it was too cold to stay out longer than 20 minutes. Besides, there aren't many leaves right now. I kept running the audios. I finished those scarves and started a third one. Chris came home and we had chicken for supper. I used the tablet to look up a location when my windows bar was full. We watched a bunch of Get Smart episodes. Then he went to bed.

No comments: