Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Detox Wednesday

I got up before the alarm went off, finally. I turned on the router, and practiced my trombone. I cleared e-mail with the desktop computer and responded to some Facebook comments. I looked for the coffee detox file on my laptop and could not find it. I went back to my blog and it clearly states that I put the file on my computer last Wednesday. But the search returned no results. I found the orignial piece of paper and wrote it again. Then I boiled coffee, and put cards in the mail. I drybrushed, exercised, detoxed, and swept up dead roaches.  I took some niacin and made green juice, and watered the beds not covered by the hoses on the timer. I filled two water bottles, and parked my car in the sun. Just then Dad called. He needed me to find a form online. I found it and sent him the link. I sat in car, dressed in a sweat suit, drinking water and reading a Dr. Oz magazine. Then I got the mail and watered the indoor plants. I set the timer to water the other flowerbed. I picked two tomatoes and a cucumber. I mowed in the back yard. I put a beef tongue in a pot on stove to boil. I finished a meditation, and took a shower. I played my trombone again. Then I went down to work on Cecily's pillows. There was not enough fabric to fussy cut the backs to match. I came up to have a bite of tongue to eat and dress for practice. I packed up my instrument, and headed to church. I talked to Doris and Terry until the others showed up. Jennifer gave me a trombone part she'd written, but it was so low I could hardly read it. We practiced three songs for Rally Day, standing up. The third one she transposed down on the spot so I could not play as written on that. Afterward she made me a copy of the second one because my copy had 6 pages and lots of repeated parts. I came home and ate more tongue and put the rest away. I read e-mail, and listened to a waltz composed by Anthony Hopkins. Who knew he could write music? I did some tapping, and listened to brainwave entrainment. I was listening to surprising contestants of 'country's GOT TALENT shows on youtube when Chris skyped me. There were a lot of connection problems and it was already late, so we did not stay on long. I finished listening to the song and posted to my blog.
*  Here is a quilt from the guild meeting last week  *

No comments: