Thursday, December 4, 2014

Still no laptop

Even though I stayed up late to play the Rubik ball puzzle, I got up soon after 8 to call Parker. Morning seems to be best for that. We talked about everything I could think of. The handyman is correcting errors, but has a team with him. The HVAC people had ripped out the old system and were installing the new. After the call, I wrote down what we talked about and sent it to Chris. I read for 20 minutes with the HappyLight. I exercised, drybrushed and detoxed. During the waiting periods, I watched a video by a gardener/evangelist. God showed him how to garden with woodchips and grow great vegetables without a lot of work. When the detox was done, I juiced and packed for the gym. I stopped on the way at the post office to mail a card to Michele. Then I sweated in the sauna for an hour or so. I had brought a book but did more thinking than reading. It occurred to me that it is the periods of brain fog that scare me most about driving. I don't want to be driving (particularly in Chris' car) or in an airport when one hits. Best to be at home. After ruminating, I got out and took a shower. On the way home I stopped by the computer store to return the 2 64MB sticks. He said the fan he ordered for my laptop wasn't working so he ordered another one, and hopes it will be in and done on Friday. I told him I was having problems with the old computer and he told me a few things to try. I drove home, praying for green lights all the way so I wouldn't have to shift gears so much. I guess God thought I needed the practice 'cause his answer was mostly 'no'. When I got home, it was almost dark. I made breakfast and checked e-mail. My brother called to tell me about some Christmas trees he found at Goodwill. The doorbell rang, and there was another shipment of supplements. I made fermented nut cheese with the nuts that soaked overnight. I finished the gardening audio and cleared e-mail. I watched the Day 3 animation from the Jackie Lawson virtual advent calendar. And then it was time for choir practice. I got there 5 minutes early, and the children were practicing for their Christmas play. The practice went long so our practice started late. We only practiced two songs, one for this Sunday and one for Christmas Eve. Jennifer Q needed some crowns for the Christmas play so I told her I had some bulletin board border strips in yellow that would do nicely. She asked me to drop them off at the church. I took Roz to her condo on my way home. When I got home, I looked for my border strips and put them in a prominent place. Then I checked e-mail. I listened to a health meditation audio and then Chris skyped me. After the call, I should have gone to bed, but I played the Rubik ball puzzle again.
*  I did not take any pics today so here is one from the guild show-n-tell  *

No comments: