Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Great scott, who wrote Ivanhoe?

I got up just before 8. I started cleaning up in the kitchen and turned off the alarm when it rang. Chris was nowhere to be found but his car was here so I figured he was out running. And by the looks of things, he had taken out the garbage and put Netflix in the mail. I swished and exercised. I washed the big pot we cook beef in. Chris came home and took a shower. I checked e-mail. I e-mailed a link to a video on lactose intolerance to Cecelia. I juiced, meditated, and made breakfast. After eating it, I got dressed and headed out to quilting. I noticed my plants needing water, so I took 15 minutes to water everything. It was almost 12:30 when I got to the church. Dinah was putting away lunch. I set up my machine in the back of the room. Not that many ladies were there, and most left after lunch. I suggested that I might go to a retreat and they said there was room in the July event for me. Finally it was just Lauri and I. I worked on my blue and white Renegades quilt and she worked on her jelly roll quilt and then a quilt top made from antique blocks. She did not like the jelly roll quilt after she finished it, so she gave it to me to turn in for Comfy Quilts. At 5 I ran out of the fabric for the side pieces. I packed up my stuff and came home. Chris was making burgers. I looked up more info on dairy intolerance for Cecelia. I came across several people that recommended food grade diatomaceous earth. Apparently it is good for a lot more than that. I ate my burger with spinach and some greens from the backyard, as well as some cheese. Then I had chocolate and dates for dessert. Eventually we went downstairs to watch an old movie called Runaway with Tom Selleck. Since it was only 9:30 and Runaway wasn't that great, we decided to watch Ivanhoe. It was a better movie, and more engrossing, but longer, too. By the time it was over, midnight had passed. I wrote to my blog and went to bed.
* This is the quilt top Lauri made *

No comments: