Thursday, June 18, 2015

Trying to get it all under control

I woke up early again but stayed in bed until almost 8. I drank lemon water and swished. I turned on the router. I got three messages from Chris. He sent a pdf of Chinhae on the map. Silly me, I had assumed it was on the coastline. He pointed out where his quarters are and where his office is. It was good to see. I listened to an audio on thyroid and depression. She (a pharmacist) said that doctors used to prescribe fluoride to patients with hyperthyroidism and that there is enough fluoride in the water supply to affect the thyroid. Scary. I juiced green beans, mung sprouts and cucumber. I put the recyclables in bags and took them out to the curb. I quickly watered the plants most likely to dry out. I drank the juice while waiting for my tapping buddy, who did not get online. I cleared some e-mail and meditated. I watered the rest of the plants. I got an e-mail from the lawyer requesting the original PoA which I don't think I have. And account numbers etc to get payoff info for the house. I went through papers I rescued from the recycling to find Chris' SSN. Then I made breakfast, and started an audio. I paused it to do a tapping audio. Then I went to quilting. There were a lot of ladies there today. I set up my machine but did not get to use it. I cut blocks of border and foundation. Technically the border does not need foundation, but I want it to be the same weight as the rest of the quilt. I showed off the quilt and got lots of positive responses. Sometime after 2 I left. I stalled pulling into a busy street. I couldn't seem to get it into reverse, but I was on a hill, and it rolled slowly backward to where traffic could pass me. When I got home, I put on my suit to sunbathe. Then I rmowed just to keep up the sweat. When I was done, I called Marie's house to talk to Michele. Michele gave me her number. We talked for a bit and then I talked to Alfred who was visiting. I listened to more of the audio, and then took a shower and got dressed. I boiled duck eggs and ate one. I went to the guild meeting, and sat with Jodi. She looked really good. I got my red raffle tickets (but they did not do me any good). I met the lady who will take Jodi's position. I sat for the general meeting. I wondered if I would remember to submit a quilt to the show. I took pics as the comfy quilts were shown off. This time Jodi did not leave before the program. So I gave her my tickets before I left as the speaker was being introduced. I had too much to do and it sounded like a repeat of a talk from last year. I drove home, and then worked on a bottle garden, but it got too dark to continue. I listened to the rest of the depression and neurofeedback video. I cleared e-mail, and did Sudoku puzzles for yesterday, today and tomorrow. I brought up the star to work on it's unglued edges. I updated our phone list with Michele's number and printed it out. It was late enough to go to bed, so I posted to my blog.
* from show-n-tell

No comments: