Friday, June 5, 2015

Up in smoke

I heard the alarm go off at 8 but ignored it and got up half an hour later. I swished and exercised. I wrote checks. I checked e-mail and watched a new documentary called “Moldy”. Interesting. Mycotoxin inhalation causes groups of symptoms (weight gain, insomnia, brain fog, lethargy, joint pain, trouble walking, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, irritability, etc) but most medical histories are not thorough enough to catch them all. I looked up essential oils for mold. I put cinnamon and tea tree oils in my diffuser. I juiced, drank and cleaned the juicer. I watered the plants, potted and in-ground. We took the shreddables to the carport. Chris pulled out the riding mower. We examined the battery and the cables, one of which had a broken connector. Then he pulled out the grill. He stuffed in some papers and lit them. We kept the fire going until all the papers with numbers had been burned. Then we added some sticks to create a fire that would more completely consume the paper. He went inside and I stayed outside with the fire to put the envelops and non-numbered paper into bags for recycling. It seemed a shame to burn all those numbers (bills and statements). He came back to roll the riding mower back in and put the grill away since it looked like rain. We worked on sorting books into keep and donate piles, both in the basement and in the garage. I called William to see which electronics I should keep. He recommended the Denon and the Bose. Then I made myself some supper. Chris made his own and then we had bowls of fruit. I meditated. I checked e-mail again. I can hardly believe my unread pile runs between 150 and 200 now. Then we went downstairs to watch 4 episodes of X-Files, including the season ender for the 5th year. Mulder's office burns up thanks to cancer man. It was after 11 by then, so I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: