Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Out of my head

Chris got up early to listen in on a conference call. He turned my alarm off when it rang. About nine came back to use the bathroom and then I got up. It was a day for things not going as planned. I swished and exercised. I wanted to reprint my detox sheet because it got something spilled on it, but the desktop computer was running veeeeeeery sloooooooooowly. It took 10 minutes to do what should have taken 15 seconds. Then I discovered that I did not buy distilled water on Sunday. There was a water jug where I put it each Sunday but it was an empty one. Chris took a shower and ran to the store for a full one. I had to work from the soiled printout. I detoxed, juiced and meditated. I filled two water bottles with warm salt water. I decided I could sweat at home mowing the lawn, but then the sun went behind clouds and the temp dropped and raindrops fell while I was mowing. I mowed until the mower had quit 3 times. I drank all the salt water and turned to yard work. The sun came back out. I transplanted tomatoes and peppers. I dug up humus from under the grate by the carport. I used it to fill in around the marigolds and plants in the cement blocks. I was surprised how many worms I found in there. I was also surprised at the biting flies I encountered in the garden. I wondered why God created such annoying things. I guess horses wonder that, too. I came in to cool off. I got sidetracked doing number puzzles. It was not how I planned to spend my time, but it felt good to get out of my head for awhile. I ate some corned beef, and meditated. Though it seems rather odd, I then made breakfast. We looked for Chinhae on googlemaps, but couldn't find it. Perhaps the Navy doesn't wish it to be found? We went down to watch the “Battle of the Five Armies”, a hobbit/dwarf/elf movie. Then I blogged and went to bed.
* This plant I can't identify seems attractive to bees *

No comments: