Saturday, June 20, 2015

From milk to cheese

I got up at 8 to turn off the alarm. I swished, and checked e-mail. I started the laundry with a white load. I watered my plants. I looked up making goat cheese. The milk had curdled. Separating all the whey from the curds was messy. When the white load finished, I put it in the dryer and discovered a bunch of live camel crickets in the filter. I put the colored load in and came up. I got sidetracked reading comments on a 2 min video in favor of Medicare for all. I exercised, then juiced and meditated. I made the bed when the dryer finished. I squeezed whey from the goat cheese in several batches. I cleaned the juicer, and poured off the whey. Then it was time for breakfast. Afterward, I folded laundry, and ironed a piece of fabric and the interfacing of a dress. I brought the laundry up. I read/cleared more e-mail. I finished up separating curds from whey, cleaning up and put items in dishwasher. I ran the dishwasher. As I finished an audio, I sucked curds from cheese cloths. When I saw that Craig was out in his garden, I asked him if he could show me how to mow sometime, He came right over. He checked the battery connection as I ran to get the keys. He started it up and ran it to the back yard. Then he had me take over. He showed me how to change gears. I ran it around the yard a few times and then parked it back in the carport. I called Cecelia to tell her I wasn’t coming to church to practice because I hadn’t been able to write myself a part. Then I was free to go quilting. When I got there, I opened the sunroof so the car wouldn’t get so hot. As I sat to work on my hexecontahedron, the glue failed again in several places. One of the ladies lent me her glue and it was amazing. I was able to finish the half I was working on. Denise was there, working on her hexegons. The ladies said I couldn’t leave until I finished and so why was I working on it? Ha, ha. At 5 I drove home, and closed the sunroof. I got a sweet potato and cheese from the fridge. I checked e-mail – there was none from Chris. I listened to another audio from the Depression Sessions. The doctor recommended a low carb/high fat diet. She also looks for a magnesium deficiency. Said deficiency can cause teeth clenching. I looked up magnesium and B6 on Swansons and put it in my ‘cart’. I picked a salad and ate it while watching another audio. After it was over, Chris skyped me. He had just come home from church. After he hung up, I watched the first episode in the 7th season of X-files. It ended in – to be continued - ! But it was too late to watch the next one. I killed a roach, cleaned up in the kitchen, posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: