Monday, June 29, 2015

Rebecca's Scarf

I heard the alarm go off at 8, but it took me a few moments to get up. I turned on the router, I got dressed and watered the plants, I swished and checked e-mail. I juiced and meditated. I meditated without music and it went longer than I had planned. I exercised and then made breakfast. I looked up one of Michele’s Pokemon cards and it was selling for $2. I looked up a couple more and finding they were not worth the time to look them up. I ate breakfast and did some tapping. I searched for the red knit that I used for my scarf. Then I cut a piece for Rebecca and sewed it to a piece I already had to make it long enough for her. I drove to quilting in Chris’ car. Rebecca was there and I hadn’t seen her in a long time. Laurie agreed to give me a ride to the quilt retreat in two weeks. I thought about what projects to take. I worked on the scarf for Rebecca. I cut up all the fabric she gave me into 1 x 3 inch rectangles. When I finished all that cutting, I started sewing them onto the red backing. We talked about a myriad of topics, including the riding mower. Rebecca called her husband and asked him to come to my house and show me how to use the mower. I said it wasn’t necessary, but got the feeling that she wanted him to get out and about. We left after 5. Laurie was still working on her quilt. I wish I had a pic, but had forgotten my camera. When I got home, I brought in the mail and the garbage can. I mowed around the lawn and inside the fence – all parts the riding mower wouldn’t do. , ate supper, finished off the sprouts and rinsed the container into the compost, listened to an interview, did tomorrow’s Sudoku puzzle, made fermented nut cheese, drank a glass of whey, rearranged more stuff in the garage, sorted, collected empty boxes, When it got dark, I closed the garage door. I came upstairs to clear some e-mail and then watch X-Files. Sadly it was to be continued, so I look forward to seeing the rest tomorrow. As I was typing up my blog, Chris skyped me. He was having lunch in his quarters. We talked for a few minutes until he had to go. He said his shipment from Soto Cano was nowhere to be found. He hoped it had never left Soto Cano and could be shipped directly to Chinhae. I finished posting to my blog and went to bed.
* This is Rebecca's scarf. *

No comments: