Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Big Debut

I woke up but stayed in bed until the alarm went off. I turned on the router and the laptop. I added alcohol to the alcohol/water solution so it would not quite freeze. I dressed and went outside to water the plants. I used the last of the mineral solution. When I came in, I did my exercises. I called William about the mower. He said he’d call me back at lunch time with part numbers. I washed off and changed clothes. I put my creation in a box to take to quilting. When I got there, I showed off my hexecontahedron. It got good reviews, except so many ladies asked what I am going to do with it now. I said sometimes the journey is the destination. I sat and talked to Jodi, who had moved away and then back to Huntsville. She and I prayed together. Beverly offered to get me some fabric license plates on the field trip tomorrow. From there, I went to the Asian store but they had moved to a different store-front. So I drove to the other end of the parking lot. When I got inside, the lady told me that the kimbap lady was on vacation so no kimbap until next week. Bummer. When I got home, I brought in the mail, then worked a Sudoku puzzle. I called Sharon, our rental agent, to see if she knew someone who could mow the lawn. I read e-mail, made and ate breakfast. I called William to get the part numbers. I ordered batteries for the mower. Then I sat outside with icy rice on my foot. About 3 I put on sturdy shoes to go to farmer’s market. I parked across the railroad tracks and walked carefully over. I returned the goat milk jars and talked to the owner about cheesemaking. Then I talked to the lady at the beef place for some time. She said she had a request for fresh cow dung and another for bull testicles, so I shouldn’t think I make the oddest requests she’s ever had. I bought cucumbers and peppers from one stand and tomatoes from another. $4 for two tomatoes! They would be cheaper from the hydroponic man but he did not come today. William called to say the mower company makes a special charger that will charge the mower without removing the battery. I brought my foods home and put them in the fridge. Then I read e-mail, and put coconut oil in my hair for overnight conditioning. I ate a papaya, although I only intended to eat part of it. I put some of the rind and seeds in the Magic Bullet with honey, lemon, whey and bentonite clay. I made a face mask and sat outside to let it dry, then came in to wash it off. All of a sudden, it was raining. I combined photo files on my laptop to make the list shorter. I took and posted pics of the hexecontahedron to Facebook. Then I meditated. I posted one of the pics on Pinterest, but the Pinterest site was apparently not interested because it gave me a really hard time. I ate a yucca root while reading e-mail. I worked on the in-between blocks downstairs, not quite finishing them because I had cut several pieces half an inch too short. Then I came up to watch an episode of X-Files. I was excited to read new comments on my Facebook post. Finally I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Just a note about yesterday's blog: the solar puff is a light that charges in the sun and will shine all night if turned on. It folds flat and weighs next to nothing. *

No comments: