Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The house is sold!


i woke up early but stayed in bed to ruminate. I had several good ideas, but because I did not write them down, they did not stick. I got up with the alarm. I went outside to check on my plants. I watered some and repotted others. Then I came in to start my routine by swishing and checking e-mail. I put the root vegetables away. One of them is a sweet potato but the others have names I don’t recognize. One baked up like a crusty loaf of bread. There must be a lot of carbs in that one. When I turned my computer on, I noticed that the tool bar which is usually at the bottom of the screen is now at the top. I can’t explain it. Sleepwalking?
I exercised, drybrushed, and boiled coffee. I went through the whole routine while listening to interviews. I blended up cherries and spread it on two cookie sheets. I put them in the oven to dehydrate. I sunbathed until the sun went behind a cloud. I watered the newly transplanted squash again. I mowed the front yard with the push mower. It did a better, more even job than the riding mower. And I got to sweat a lot. I e-mailed Parker about the closing. She wrote back that she would call when the sale was recorded. I ate a watermelon. I listened to another interview while working on the hexecontahedron. Denise called to say she’d be over soon. I opened the garage and got out my keys. I watered the cinder block plants again. She drove up and I opened the back of my car to get the two boxes of fabric for her. I also gave her the fireworks that I bought on a yard sale some time ago. She also got a taste of the whey. After she left, I went through one of Michele’s boxes to pull out what could be donated and what wasn’t worth donating. Not sure what to do with the manga. I was trying to do a watermelon fast today, but it just wasn’t enough. I went upstairs to eat the root vegetable that cooked up like bread. After being in the fridge it was softer and not as wonderful as I remembered. I ate half of it with butter and put it in the oven with the cherry roll-ups to crisp up. I ate some goat cheese and some fermented nut cheese. I strung some string between the tomato plants. I also found two old hammocks and wrapped them around the cucumber plants. I hung some wind chimes on the string so it would ring if something came to get my veggies. I mowed in the back yard, but the mower was having trouble so I did not finish. I turned it over and hammered a few things, but the strange noise continued. I plugged it in for the night. I packed up the sewing project on the sewing table. Then I looked around for another project to take to retreat as well. I started laying fabrics out. I went upstairs to watch an episode of X-Files. Chris skyped me in the middle of it. We talked about the house selling (did I forget to mention that?), and possibly paying off the one in Atlanta. Then I finished the episode (on the desktop). I returned to the laptop to listen to an interview and work a Sudoku puzzle. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Looks like deer dentition to me *

No comments: