Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mystifying problem

I got up with the alarm. I don’t remember much else. I watered the plants pretty well. I saw the neighbor’s recycling out and it reminded me to put out my own. I swished and exercised. I juiced and meditated. I made and ate breakfast. I checked e-mail and ordered a mower blade. I took a shower to wash the coconut oil from my hair. I got dressed and went to quilting. I got there at noon and Marjory said it was early for me. I showed off my hexecontahedron. Then I worked on the Sudoku quilt while talking with the other ladies. I packed up at 2 to go home and change cars. I had a bite to eat and watered the plants again, then drove to Sheryl’s house. I was pleased at how good her dining room looked. We worked in her sewing room, organizing fabric that had come up from the dining room and a few things left from before. She paid me in cash and I went home. I had a bite to eat, and then used the push mower in the back yard. It did not work well at all. I used it inside the fence and it did ok. I went outside the fence and it was bad again. I went to the side front yard and it did not cut much, so I put it away. I got the keys and started the riding mower. I stalled it once before I moved the throttle. Then I did the back yard and both sides. I parked that mower. I examined the push mower but could find nothing wrong. I watered some plants. I sorted through things on the ping pong table. I sorted through individual recipes, and then bread books, and yu-gi-oh cards. I came upstairs to check mail. Chris skyped me. I watched an episode of X-Files. Then I finished a Sudoku puzzle, posted to my blog and went to bed.
* My sudoku quilt is shaping up. *

No comments: