Wednesday, July 1, 2015

They now come in 'extra crispy'

I got up at 8 with the alarm. I swished and watered the sweet potatoes. I thawed a package of acai berry slush and drained the liquid. I exercised and drybrushed. I rebounded and boiled coffee. I found that the juicer basket makes a pretty good coffee filter. Four rounds of detox and several audios later, I considered juicing but decided to fast instead. I wanted to go to the sauna to sweat since today was not hot. But I wasn’t sure about the time. I brought in the mail and found a package from Swansons on the front porch. I cleared a fair amount of e-mail and then went downstairs to cut pieces for the ‘Shades of’ quilt. I figure I will work on it at retreat. I stopped about 2:30 and ate the nuts I normally have with breakfast. I turned off the oven. It had a very crispy roll-up in it. I drove to Sheryls house. She called to say it was raining heavily where she was and she would be delayed. I did not experience heavy rain until I got there. I sat in my car and called Suyapa, talking until Sheryl arrived. We brought in her groceries. Then we went upstairs to work on her sewing room. We assembled another set of shelves and hoisted them on top of the ones we did last week. Then we organized boxes and bags of stuff. Her husband came home late. We stopped at 8. I left the drill for him to use as a power screwdriver. I came home and ate supper while talking to Denise. I watched an episode of X-Files, shot like ‘Cops’. Chris skyped me in the middle of it. I finished the episode and looked it up on Wikipedia. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Or maybe this is the new 'crime scene' fruit roll-up *

No comments: