Friday, July 10, 2015

My massage

I heard the alarm but did not get up since I had been up so late. It was almost 9 till I got dressed and went out to shoo the rabbits from my garden. One sat and watched me like he was waiting for me to leave so he could finish his breakfast on my garden. I watered the plants near the house. The others looked ok, or as ok as plants without leaves can look. I trimmed some four o’clocks and cut my thumb. I came in to wash it, then swish and check e-mail. I scheduled a massage for this afternoon.
I did my exercises, juiced, and meditated. I made breakfast and ate it in front of the computer reading stuff about anti-aging. I sunbathed and sweated. I threw out a sweet potato that was just showing signs of sprouting, but the body of it was soft and decaying. I took a shower and got dressed. I sewed one seam of the hexecontahedron before going to my massage appointment. She massaged my neck and shoulders trying to get the tension out of my jaw. I agreed to an extra 30 minutes so she did my hands and forearms. She rubbed my legs a little too. I rested and then got dressed. I went to her office to pay her. Thanks to Sheryl I had cash. Then I sat in my hot car, relaxing. I drove to the Asian store down the street for two young coconuts. I came home to drink lots of water and some blackberry herb tea. I heard Craig out mowing. So I went out and talked to him about my mower. He said to run the mower without the blade to see how it sounded. But I could not get the blade off of the mower. I took the two matching printers from the computer room out to the donate pile in the garage. I ate some goat cheese, and read e-mail. I also ate an unidentified root vegetable that tasted like bread. I ate it with butter. I worked a Sudoku puzzle from a book. It was marked medium, but their mediums are harder than the ‘evil’ on the puzzle-a-day calendar. Chris skyped me. We had lots of internet connection problems. Then I checked in online with Great Clips. I’m not sure it did any good since when I got there, I had to wait longer than it said on the screen when I checked in. I watched Archie Bunker on their TV screen. Then I called Michele and talked to her until they were ready to cut my hair. It turned out nicely. I came home and watched an episode of X-Files that got terrible reviews. Then I posted to my blog and prepared for bed. I could not resist doing another Sudoku puzzle, this one marked ‘very hard’. I would have called it ‘medium’.
* This is Mary and her basket which she just finished. *

No comments: