Sunday, October 4, 2015

The sky in Chinhae

I slept in way past the alarm since I kept waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. I got up at 8:45, but when I saw the sun in the guest room I laid down in there for awhile, basking in the glow. Then I turned on the laptop and router, drank water, swished and exercised. I boiled the water for breakfast, and sat down to read e-mail. I saw that the Freecycle posting finally went out. There were two responses so far, but I had no time for that this morning. I showered, then made breakfast and ate part of it. I put two kefir grains in a jar of fresh goat milk for Jennifer. When I got to church, I gave Art a small pot of essential oil cream that someone had given me. And I gave Jen the kefir. She had her college age son with her. I think she was going to give him one of the kefir grains. One of our retired pastors did the service. I offered Jen the papaya tree, but she did not give me a clear answer. I confirmed with Art that we would be counting at 4:30. Then I went to grocery store and bought the usual food for me and some for Chris. I saw that my back tire was low. When I got home, I put the food away. I called the first respondent and alerted the second one. I finished my breakfast and wrote check for church. I changed my clothes, and pumped up my tire. I went quilting. Their iron wasn't very hot and did not hold water, so I ironed and ironed, trying to make a backing for the top I had brought. The first respondent called back. I met him at the house. He had a cute little girl with him. He was so happy to have the mower. I went back to church. I finished binding a quilt that someone had started. Then it was after 4. So I packed up, and went home to change cars. I went to church to count the offering. I came home to have lunch; finishing the eggs. I made a salad, and ate cashews with butter. I read e-mail. I saw a delicious chocolate avocado pudding recipe and wished I had bought avocados. Then I worked in the basement to sort, sort, sort, while listening to more dental health audios. I learned that Vit C very important, and that it is easy to have infections in the mouth that aren't noticable. Fluoride and amalgam fillings (mercury) are bad. I sorted through quilting magazines, batting, and wallpaper rolls. I came up when the laptop battery ran down. Chris was on skype. I talked to him, and he sent me a picture of the clear blue sky in Chinhae. I needed to see some blue sky for a change. I played one last audio while I made up a week's worth of vitamins and cleaned up in the kitchen. I posted to my blog, then dusted the kitchen floor with DE. I put on black socks and went to bed. (The DE and black socks should show if someone is in my kitchen during the night, even if its me)

No comments: