Monday, June 20, 2016

Could shampoo be the solution?

I slept well again. I awoke hearing Chris get dressed for PT. I laid in bed doing some mental programming. Then I got up about 7:30. I fixed the green pillow whose topstitching was coming apart. I boiled water for coffee. I did my exercises and rebounding and drybrushing. Chris came back from PT. He took his shower and got ready for work. He used his skype account to call my dad and then he left. I talked to my dad for about 50 minutes. We had a nice chat about his shoes and the power outage. Then I finished my coffee morning listening to audios and tapping. I decided I could go another day without eating. I drank lots of water and made ginger root tea. I cleaned in the bathrooms and kitchen. I got dressed to go walk the trail when Chris came home. He brought me a quilting catalog from the post office. I headed to the trail and it started to rain. I walked up to where the steep part begins and turned around, knowing the steep parts are not safe when wet. When I came back, I saw the water from the rain spout flowing into the yard. I arranged a plastic bag to shunt it to the strawberry patch. Chris was just leaving. I read e-mail and looked into homemade shampoo. I learned that shampoo that is not ph balanced can cause dry hair and itchy scalp. Hmmm. I found a recipe that called for aloe gel, which I had to order. I put together a small Swanson’s order for their free shipping over $15 offer. I consumed some beef broth. I watched the rest of the sewing class on Craftsy. I was waiting for her to show how to put in the zipper but she assumed her students could follow the pattern directions on that. I did today’s puzzle. Yahoo suddenly went half screen, cut vertically. The right side became some sort of preview pane, but the left side was no longer wide enough to see the message information. I could not stop it, even by exiting and opening it in a new window. I followed a link to Pinterest to see one little thing and then next thing I knew, Chris was home from work. He made himself supper. Netflix sent us the next Castle DVD, so we watched three episodes. Then Chris went to bed. But I called him back to look at the split screen. He clicked on the ‘settings’ tab and sure enough, there was a setting set to ‘show preview pane’. I would have called it a ‘preview pain’. We turned it off. I wondered how it got turned on. I drank some salt water and finished my blog post. And it was time for bed.
* One more yard picture *

No comments: