Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sun for a change

I looked up how to resolve a trigger point and left it on my screen before I went to bed. I used the grounding pad and slept really well. But when I woke up, my shoulders were a little tight. I put a tennis ball under my shoulder, but that did not help. So I tried various stretches in bed. Finally I just got up. I looked at more videos on trigger points. I tried the different stretches while drinking my quart of water.
I read e-mail, and watched tapping videos. I exercised, took my vit C, then made and ate breakfast. I shaved my thigh where the patch goes because peeling it off was painful. I blended up food waste in Magic Bullet and poured it on the garden. I ate several ripe cherry tomatoes. I noted how caterpillars had been eating my lettuce. I took the frozen shampoo out of the little stand-alone freezer and unplugged it. I popped the shampoo ‘muffins’ from their silicone mold and put them into a bag in the regular freezer. I finished the sample blanket, then put the blanket fabrics away in drawers in the sunporch. I cleared dirty dishes in the sink, and did today’s puzzle. I trimmed my Xero shoes. I wore them outside to find yard work. I dug up dirt from the ditch up the hill, and spread it on the flower beds. I dug up the five concrete squares that are stepping stones to the shed. I reburied them low enough so I could mow over them. The extra dirt from under the stones went into depressions in the front yard. I cleared more e-mail and then watched a video while I worked on the binding. I also watched a video about how to prepare a hotel room to be more conducive to sleep. Chris came home from work (yes, on a Saturday) and I made him a loaf of bread. I read about homemade quilt basting spray. We watched several episodes of Bones, ending up in season 9. I put a little bit of coconut oil in my hair because it was dry. Chris prepared to start a game with the voices online. But he used headphones so it would not keep me awake. Then I posted to my blog and headed for bed.
* This is Princess, showing the baby bib she made on Wednesday night. *

No comments: