Sunday, June 5, 2016

Yardwork and Youtube

I got up to shut off my alarm. Chris was already up. I drank water, read e-mail and did my exercises. The rain was over and the day looked sunny. Chris showered, dressed, and went to church. I started watching a loooong video. It was live so I did not know how long it was. I listened while I folded laundry and did a few other things. I took a shower and got dressed. Chris came home from church. I was able to pause the video, and I put on my shoes so he could drive me to church. The praise team was back, so there were no hymns. After the service, Chris was waiting. He came in to talk to Danielle and Ross, who were talking to me. Eventually we walked out, and he introduced me to an older man and his wife who were civilian and had just moved here. Then we drove home. I changed my clothes and made breakfast. Chris went to the commissary while I continued my video from earlier. I went up the hill to the cement ditch. I shoveled dirt (decayed leaves) from the bottom into a kitchen trash can. I wrestled it down the hill. I put some around certain plants. Then I added water to make a compost tea. I poured some on the potted plants. I trimmed the bushes next door. I sunbathed by the side of the house. Then I came inside and checked e-mail. I put on my new shoes and went outside to hit the trail, trying out my new shoes. But before I got more than a 10th of a mile away, Myra called to say they were bringing me her sewing stuff for Wednesday. My shoes were laced a little too tight anyway, so I turned around and went back. They drove up just as I was going inside. So we talked for a bit and then Chris came out. It was a fun and playful conversation. I did not want Myra to leave, but she had to finish packing. After they left, I got out the lawn mower and mowed both lawns. I came in to make a salad for supper. I think I searched for Mind Movies on Youtube. I looked at rainbow optical illusions. Chris put on a movie called Joe versus the Volcano. It was cute, but I expected a little more believability. Then we looked up the movie on the internet to see who was whom. I saved some rainbow optical illusion images. Then I wrote up my blog with no notes to help me. I drank some ginger tea and took the rest of my supplements. Then I went to bed.
* What do you think of my new shoes? They are supposed to feel like walking barefoot. *

No comments: