Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Baby change mat clutch

I went to bed about 11:30 last night. I heard Chris get up about 1 to get ready for the teleconference at 2. My legs were very restless, especially after he left. I did all sorts of yoga poses but nothing helped. Finally I drank some heavily salted water. That calmed it down a lot but not completely. I was still awake when he came home. I woke up before he did in the morning. I got up to shut my alarm off and check messages. Anna had sent me a pic of a skirt that she finished late last night. I went back to bed. He was waiting for me… Later I got up to start my day. I drank water and checked e-mail. I did my exercises and made coffee. Chris got up to get ready for work. After he left, I was meditating and heard spraying. I threw on some clothes and went outside to look. When I found the man, he was in back next door so he had already sprayed our house for centipedes. I was hoping to spare the vegetables but it was too late. I watered the potted plants. Then I went back to finish my meditation. Things went so well, that I was on time for yoga, but the leader wasn’t. She was caught in mandatory training, so we got a late start. Afterward, one of the ladies mentioned wanting to make a bag to carry her yoga mat. Then I walked home. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail, but there wasn’t much. I worked on the sewing project for tomorrow night. It was a baby changing mat clutch from Whatsmummyupto.com. Cute. I changed a few details of the process. But also sewed the flap on upside down and so the Velcro was in the wrong place. I posted a class reminder to the Facebook page. Chris walked home with the PAO, who wanted to take a pic of us with our Yard of the Month sign. Then they left. I did today’s puzzle. I looked at sewing videos since Jo-anns had a free class from Craftsy offer. Chris came home and made supper. Then we watched three episodes of Bones. I worked on the binding while watching. In the last episode, Bones and Booth got married. It seemed like a season finale to me, but Chris said it wasn’t. Then I posted to my blog and cleared out a few last e-mails. I have to collate the recyclables before I can go to bed.

No comments: