Sunday, June 12, 2016

Salt and magnesium

We got up by 8. I drank water and took activated charcoal and PectaPure. I read e-mail and watched two mind movies. I did my exercises while listening to an interview. My calves and feet felt swollen. I drank salt water and they felt better. Then I took a shower. I did not get all the oil out of my hair but it was nice and soft. I dressed twice, wishing I had brought more choices of church apparel. People here dress very informally for church, even the pastor. But it only seems right to wear a nice dress to worship God. (Come to think of it, the Koreans dress up.) Chris took the dried sweet potatoes and lemon rinds from the car. He dropped me off at the chapel and went to work for an hour. It was the usual service with all the music at the beginning. There was no suggested subject to discuss during communion. Then he gave the sermon, comparing the gospel to the life of a man he met in Tennessee. Chris picked me up and took me home where I changed clothes. Then we walked to the commissary for a few groceries. We carried the food home. I checked the slug hotel and picked two strawberries (looking nice with the slugs being otherwise occupied). I put soup bones in the crockpot. I read e-mail, including some articles on magnesium deficiency. One of the symptoms is restless leg syndrome, another can be clenched teeth. I figured I had it. I researched magnesium products and modified citrus pectin on Swansons. I finalized the order and submitted it, then went outside to water the plants but it had rained. I counted dead slugs, now up to 190. Sadly I was catching roly-polys, too. I worked on the strips of ornamentation for my red purse while listening to audios. Chris baked chicken and cauliflower. I ate a leg of chicken and some cauliflower with fresh crushed garlic. I drank water with magnesium in it. Later we watched “The Magic of Belle Isle” streamed from Netflix. It had Morgan Freeman in it. Then Chris and I put clean sheets on the bed. Did I mention that Chris did the laundry? I’ll fold it tomorrow. Good night.
* These are the dried sweet potatoes - kind of tasty, but a little hard to chew *

No comments: