Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sewing class

It was almost 9 when I got up. Recyclables were supposed to be out by 8, but it took me until 9 to gather them and put them on the curb. Later I noticed they were gone. I listened to the first interview of the Hormone Balance over 40 Summit.
It talked about the importance of eating fat and protein together. I also learned the women taking HRT can pass it along to their husbands in their sweat. Not good for the husband.
I put three eggs in the coffee pot, covered them with water and turned it on, figuring the two-hour cycle ought to cook them. I listened to another audio.
I checked into buying some recommended supplements. I put apricot oil in my hair to condition it. It is lighter than coconut oil.
I sent a text to the FRG secretary asking how she was getting on, getting signatures for permission to sell at the open base event. No reply. I made and ate breakfast, then took a shower. I listened to an audio about essential oils for menopause symptoms.
At noon I went to Housing for the sewing class. Lacee arrived just ahead of me. We set up the room as the ladies arrived. Not every one did the project. Ms. Chong made the blocks as we instructed, then finished it how she thought it went. Dynee waited for me to explain the rest of the process. I tried to explain it without the pain-in-the-butt parts but it came out like an infinity scarf. So I had to re-do her project. So Young decided after making her blocks that she didn't want to cut them up, so she kept them to make a tablerunner. She was using my machine that was damaged in the mail from Huntsville to Korea. She kept saying how much she liked it, so I sold it to her for 50,000 won. Lacee and I talked about future projects. Chantal worked on a dress that she drew from memory. Myra helped her. Anna cut blocks but did not sew much and had to leave early. We all talked about getting a market trip to Daegu scheduled for next Wednesday.
We packed up at 3pm and left. Dynee pointed out that I had grease stains on my shirt and that I should give it to her to soak in Dawn dish soap.
When I got home, the eggs were still in the coffee pot. I ate one egg, kind of soft, and put the others in the fridge. I soaped up my shirt with Dr. Bronners and put it in the washbowl to soak.
The secretary texted back that she had no signatures yet. I printed out another copy so I could get the signatures while she is on vacation, then noticed the dates were wrong. I e-mailed her back and she said she'd work on it.
I washed up two bags of lettuce, threw out the limp ones and blended the rest. I drank it. Then I talked to Amber about how to get the signatures.
I was listening to another audio and paused it when Chris came home from work.
We chatted a bit, then I resumed listening. When it was over, I went outside to water the potted plants in case the rain did not reach the pots. I hung my shirt up to dry. I put money in my wallet for tomorrow. I did some tapping for anxiety. I added pics to some of the China blog posts. Then Chris sat with me. We watched one episode of Sherlock, then one episode of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. I plugged my phone in to recharge. I checked e-mail one last time. I wrote up my blog post from notes I jotted earlier in the day. Then I took my evening supplements, including a dab of progesterone cream. I've been doing it for a week now and it seems to be helping. And then it was time for bed.

No comments: