Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Popular class project

I was sleeping pretty well when I woke up hearing Chris talk on Skype. He was talking to our renters who told him a tree fell on the house and needed money to fix it. The conversation was taking place about 6:30, so I went back to bed.
I got up about 8:30, drank water and read e-mail. I called Myra for a few minutes. I listened to an interview from the Lyme summit: using ultrasound to get the bugs out of the cells and into the urine so they will show up on tests. All his breast cancer patients also had Lyme disease. People can get Lyme from cat fleas, ticks and spiders. Lyposomal herbs could help.
The next interview focused on parasites: They cause lots of things usually attributed to other things. Try artemisinin, fig and ficus, mimosa pudica, garlic, rosemary, eucalyptus, etc.
I made and ate breakfast. I cut strips for QOV. I tried to call Myra to see if she wanted me to bring the glass dish, but she didn't answer. So I headed to sewing class without it. I brought a set of cutting tools so I could work on QOV, and I did, but I ran out of the kind of strip I needed so others used my tools. I would have sewed what I had, but all the machines were in use and had I brought another one for me, it too, would have been used by the class.
Lacee prepared a bowl warmer project. It was very popular. I guess it is useful if you microwave food. I thought it would be a quick project and that I could use a machine after ladies were done, but they all made multiples. So it took all 3 hours.
When I got home, I read e-mail. I saw a recipe for a bug/fungus spray. So I made up a batch and sprayed it on the roses. Then I ate some steak. I listened to audios on food sensitivity and fell asleep. I woke up when Chris came home. I ate some kimchi. I went outside to water the plants. I added Epsom salts to the water for Dynee's flowers. I used up the rest of the pesticide/fungus spray on the dark patches on the lawn. I read e-mail and ate watermelon. I listened to an audio on women's health over 40. I got my unread e-mail down to 50. I typed up my blog.
We watched three episodes of The 100. Then I downloaded pics from my camera and posted to my blog

No comments: